Thursday, April 4, 2013

The proposal!

Scott and I picked out an engagement ring and I talked him into letting me take it home to show my mom. Well I never gave it back but told Scott I still wanted him to propose to me...Scott proposed to me at a baseball game. It's a crazy story. Scott was planning on the mascot bringing flowers to me during the game and that was how he was going to propose. Well it didn't end the way he had planned. I saw the mascot deliver flowers to a girl not far from us. I nudged Scott and said "Wow those flowers are gorgeous! That guy is so sweet!" Scott had a look of terror on his face. Come to find out those flowers were meant for me. Scott was going to propose to me! When we finally got the flowers back from the other couple (I felt bad for the girl we had to steal them from), it started raining and Scott already had admitted what his plan was. He was so disappointed. He had planned it out so perfectly. But I didn't care I was so happy to be his girl! post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment